Friday, July 31, 2009

Above is a postcard sent to me as a challenge to alter in some way. It took me several days of looking at it and no matter what direction I turned it i kept seeing a skirt. I didn't really think I could do anything with a skirt, however, I think it worked out fine since it really doesn't look anything like the original. I scanned it this way on purpose so you could actually see the original postcard in the background. At first I didn't like the postcard and actually went out to get another one, which I bought, but didn't use. In the end I have decided I like this one after all.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. There are so many things going on inside a single picture. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, this is brilliant. I absolutely love the transformation! and the tulle skirt is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive