Friday, May 28, 2010

Have been working in my garden and noticed how big my fresh herbs were.  I decided they needed to be shared so I cut, washed and wrapped them up and took them down to the river to give to the people who live on their boats and are traveling through the locks to wherever.  I know that they cook on their boats as there are few places for them to eat at and thought it would be a treat for them to have.

Have my grandaughter for the holiday weekend.  Will be playing a little golf for a change.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday weekend with those you love.

4 comments:

  1. Peggy; what a thoughtful and wonderful idea to do with your herbs. Love their presentation and am sure the recipients appreciate! Great thought! Enjoy your granddaughter, this weekend, and have fun golfing! See you soon...Love ya - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Peggy, those look so pretty all wrapped up like that! What a treat! So nice of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peggy - how pretty the herbs look!! I wish I was docked at the river when the herb lady was giving away her beautiful treats! Your such a generous soul - bless your heart...
    good wishes - fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely lovely idea & gesture. I would be thrilled to be greeted with such a wonderful satchel of herbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive