Friday, June 19, 2009

This is a house done for a swap of favorite places. It is supposed to be house #2, but I never did house #1 as it was too challenging for me at the time and I ended up leaving it in the middle and haven't gone back to it yet. Maybe now I will as this one turned out to be a lot of fun. It has glued on it all my favorite memories of "camp" growing up. The front really just has family and a picture of my grandmother's camp in the windows. And the favorite activity of all which was swimming. Following is the back side of this camp which includes a lot of the activities we did on rainy days at camp and the memories associated. I'm afraid that even though I did this for a swap, it isn't going anywhere but in my own collection. The memories are there but this was a celebration of them for me and I need to keep it.

1 comment:

  1. i made two houses also, so that i could keep one for me, they are almost the same, but to the one i want to keep for myself i also have pictures of games we play at camp like clue and life, and card games and crayons. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive