Wednesday, June 3, 2009



Time in my garden has kept me away from my art room, but it is ok since it gives me such feelings of peace and that we are all just a small part of a bigger picture.

I feel the happiest when I am surrounded by nature and away from the routines of household duties.

To add a friend to that equation makes it even better, but the heart speaks volumes to me while immersed in the beauty of these flowers.

If I don't get back to artistic creation for awhile, it's because I am capturing these images for the short time they are here to inspire me over the long cold winter months. I will gladly share them as they show their striking beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Peggy! I love the photography and the flowers! How lucky you are to have an outdoor hobby to "force" you to enjoy the sunshine. I am always perfectly content inside creating and then I kick myself for "wasting" the daylight.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive