Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last Wednesday our Art Group got together for an evening of learning to do Zentangles.  This was the first one I did and I must say it was an interesting class and fun to spend time with friends I have not seen in quite awhile.

Now that the holidays are upon us I am back in the swing and spending time in my art room.  My fellow bloggers have inspired me time and time again and my life without Gary is getting better and I'm finding myself motivated to move forward.  My friends have made that all possible and this Thanksgiving I am so grateful for people who give of themselves freely without conditions.  You are a blessing.

Hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful day spent with family and/or friends.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,
    Your butterfly is beautiful and for what a wonderful cause....I've never seen one done that this and it is awesome...

    I like your zentangle also....I've tried a few but they certainly don't look as good as yours...

    I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive