Sunday, March 11, 2012

A little different post as I am beginning to make decisions regarding the rooms that are being done over in my house. 

I have picked out this wallpaper to use on one wall of my bedroom.  The other walls will be painted that shade of pink that is in the swatch in the middle.  Or something lighter than that even.  The wallpaper is a definate though.

I also recently painted the ceiling in my living room a sky blue so that I would feel like I always had blue skiies and sunshine in my home.  I love it.  Pictures when the room is finished.

So for the next several weeks I will be posting of my reno.  Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. I guess you re at the fun stage of your reno! I love this wallpaper, so charming! Great choice. Oh and the blue skies[ceiling]overhead. Wondeful. Enjoy.

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive