Sunday, November 18, 2012


Since taking a break from the house I decided to put forth some effort in making some Christmas gifts.  This apron I made for my neighbor who had two dogs but recently lost one.  A Maltese.  Her whole life is dedicated to animals but dogs mostly and I know she will love this.  I wish I could get more of the Doggie Newspaper material.  Unfortunately I bought just enough for a project not knowing what I would make and have tried to go back to the quilt shop where I bought it for more, but there is no more.  I think I could sell a 100 of these aprons with this print as the response I get from those who have seen it have told me so and I believe it.  Oh well, such is life.

Some of the headlines are:  #1 Chronical Best Seller - Curb your Owner.  and then there's "Fifi's Gone Sniffing!" by Goldie Retreiver.  Another one is "Love Triangle at Love.Dogs.Com  .  So cute and funny little articles written from the dogs point of view.  Wish I had bought the whole bolt now.
I think I may have a cat material too but have to go through my stash to find it. 


I'll be posting more crafty things as I get closer to Christmas but I have to make sure the recipients aren't watching. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope this finds you all looking forward to the holidays and the closeness that they bring between family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive