Thursday, August 22, 2013

These are the first "pair" of socks I ever knit.  I did knit an adult sock once and the colors are amazing, however, I did not enjoy it as much as people said I would and I couldn't figure out why.  Most knitters I know "love" making socks.  Why am I different?  I am, that's all there is to it. 

One day while perusing the internet I came across some baby socks that I just loved and thought, well, now that you have done one, (I never finished the other, but will eventually.) why not try a little one and see how that goes and maybe you will enjoy it enough to make two.  I did.  now I'm on to a sweater for myself for the fall.   Pictures later when I'm done with that.

In the meantime I am still working on the house as well.  Yesterday I cut and painted a shelf for my bedroom.  It is over the windows and will house some things I do not wish to part with.  I'm at the point where I don't want anything on the floor anymore so I can just dust mop and clean really fast so I have time to do "other" things.  Fun things.  Knit or paint (watercolor) or just hang out with friends by the river.



Now the shelf is up but nothing on it yet.  I want to give the paint a few days to really dry hard and then arrange items on top.  Pictures to follow.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive