Friday, August 5, 2011














I didn't realize it has been so long since I last posted. boy, time flys when you are having fun.




I have not been working on art so much as my house which believe me needs much attention.



I started working on my pantry about 6 months ago and I have just finished it minus some plain white curtains to go on the window. I had been putting it off till the weather got warm so I could open windows to paint and then I had a friend come and he motivated me to finish it and helped me do just that. Thank you friend.




So here are a few pictures. I have some food in my kitchen to transfer into the pantry and I plan to add some more shelving under the ones there to have more usuable space. That will come with my first paycheck when I go back to work in Sept.




So here is what I have been working on. It's long overdue but I like it as it will allow me to get rid of some old metal cabinets that are sitting in my kitchen houseing stuff.




Hope you are all enjoying what summer we have left and getting those "projects" done.





























































4 comments:

  1. Peggy, aren't you a smart gal....so much wonderful storage space and so neat and tidy.....You did a great job; want to come to my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy! The pantry looks wonderful! Exactly like you described. How lucky you are ( and hardworking!) to have a space like this. Love the airy bright white.

    love lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS anonymous is me, lizzy, at gone to the beach...google wouldn t let me post as me!

    l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Peg....very organized...I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive